Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Garden Casualty, Numero Dos

Nicholas picked blueberries for me yesterday. Except that they were still green. And he picked about 4 dozen.

I should probably fence the whole garden in, but the boys do enjoy exploring there. And what a learning opportunity! We have had a fabulous time, finding (and relocating) caterpillars, trying to identify them and even little experiments to see which leaves are their favorites.

I may not have much of a garden come June (the Houston summer will probably do it in by then anyhow), but I can definitively say that we have enjoyed the process!

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

no cucumbers, no blueberries...

...time for an electric fence?

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Mom of boys said...

Well Michelle, at least I replanted the cucumber plants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home