Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tis the Season

Have I fallen off of the face of the Earth lately? Judging by the (lack of) phone calls to family and the absence from this blog, you might think that I have! But alas, I am here. Between the prep work for next school year and baseball, things have been hopping.

Did I mention the baseball? The last several weeks have seen us at the field an average of 5 nights a week. That's only with a 7 and 5 year old! Next year, Philip gets to start. I used to joke that with four boys, we should really look into those houses across the street from the baseball/soccer fields. I am still saying this, only I am no longer joking.

Although it may sound like I am complaining, I am not. Really. I LOVE sports. Especially baseball. I grew up attending baseball games left and right. Spring break often times found us traveling to someone's spring training camp in either Florida or Arizona. And the most memorable date that Colin and I had was a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley field. We were headed to Virginia to visit my Grandma, and he planned to trek out of the way to Chicago because I had always wanted to attend a game at Wrigley. How awesome is he!

So I don't mind all of the baseball this time of year brings. And besides, with needing two uniforms cleaned several times a week, I might even get my laundry caught up!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger nutmeg said...

Laundry and baseball... boy, do I ever undestand! But, like you, I absolutely LOVE sports, and prefer watching my peanuts play to any other pro sporting event.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home