Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nicholas!


My special 6 year old! I know sometimes that I can become frustrated with your stubborn willfulness, but it is that strong personality that makes you who you are. I know that it will serve you well in life!

You are such a great helper in the kitchen - you love to cook and you are very attentive to the details.

It is a joy to watch you ride your bike - it brings you such obvious pleasure to whiz down the street.

You are reading now...No book is too big for you to tackle.

You are so careful with Jonathan, and he looks up to you so much for it!

I am also so proud that you do your chores (most of the time) without being reminded - you have come such a long way this year!

We love you very much Nicholas! Our family would not be complete without you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home