Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Cloud Nine

I am bouncing with joy today. I got to see a picture of our newest little "peanut" today at the doctor's office. According to ultrasound, I am due April 9th.

We've known for a few weeks, but because of our past bouts with miscarriage I always hold my breath until I can see that little heartbeat! I felt so silly, it took the technician to point it out to me. You would think I could see it on my own by now. Of course, one never stops worrying... Brennan is 7 and I still worry about one thing or another.

I keep referring to the baby as him out of habit. Brennan and Nicholas actually want a sister, as they don't have one yet. Time will tell!

Anyways, just wanted to share our latest "big news"!

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

{{hugs}} Congratulations!

My birthday is the 7th, although I will say that the later in April the better because of Lent/Easter. It's not much fun to have your birthday on Good Friday.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger mom-in-training said...

What great news!!! It is definitely a relief to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. Congratulations, Michele! :)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger nutmeg said...

Congratulations! (how did I miss this exciting news??)

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home