Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just a Phase

Due to my recent post on Jonathan and a conversation yesterday with a very dear friend, I have heard a lot of talk about phases. It seems that most difficulties with motherhood revolve around these phases. Young people grow out of one particularly trying situation, things are great for a while, and then another rears its head.

I wonder if these different issues are just manifestations of the same difficult character issues that we are constantly trying to hone in our children. Or are they really each separate issues?

Whether it is truly "just a phase" or a constant ongoing battle to raise respectable young persons, these simple words provide the needed comfort to the weary and worried mom.

And you know what, that is good enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home