Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hitting the Teen Years Early

Brennan always finishes up the second half of his Math after lunch and storytime. After we finished our stoy, Brennan exclaimed "I really need a nap!"

"How odd." I thought. "Hope he isn't getting sick."

But I don't think that he is. You see, he is peacefully resting, not sleeping, but quietly in bed. For 45 minutes.

Maybe he just needed down time. More likely he will do anything, including lay quietly for an extended period, in order to avoid Math. Anyhow, time to get him up and do that Math. At least I am glad that I got the few moments that I had with Nicholas one on one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home