Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, May 07, 2007

How does he really feel?

Friday morning we began to pack up the car for our weekend trip to Oklahoma. Brennan ate breakfast, got dressed, and came up to me, kind of sighing, and said "well, what do I have to do next?". (We have been getting a serious case of the "have to" lately!)

I said "Actually, we are going to Oklahoma, so pack your backpack with books you want for the ride."

Brennan replied "You mean, I don't have to do any schoolwork" ("Nope", I responded) Brennan went on "I don't have to pick anything up? ("No", I again answered.)

In cinematic fashion, Brennan put both arms straight up in the air, his feet left the ground, and he shouted "WOOHOO!".

Poor, overworked child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home