Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, March 12, 2007

You Know That I'm A Dreamer

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.



Sadly, part of this is pretty true (except for the different life and fictional people/places)! I have a bad habit of daydreaming. I usually find myself thinking ahead to what might some day be. I really have to force myself to focus and just enjoy the present. My Dad was/is the same way. I remind myself of my Dad every time I sketch up a new idea for some project (building, writing, whatever!)

I do really enjoy vivdly imagining what it would have been like to be in certain historical settings. Especially as an early settler in the American West! Maybe that's the different life part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home