Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We Have Liftoff!

After such a great day Monday, I should have known that before long a wrinkle would be thrown into my nicely laid plans. I didn't expect to see one so soon, however.

Yesterday, as we were all working on our three blankets, Jonathan lifted up onto full hands and knees, and made his way across the room. His destination? Philip's blanket, complete with his stacked tower of pegs. Jonathan found the crash highly entertaining - Philip did not.

Is it too early to teach Jonathan to sit in the vicinity of a blanket?

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

I know Nicholas would not take too kindly to the mobile form of baby, so I guessing Philip is not too happy. I foresee a lot more fighting coming to your neighborhood. Those days of childproofing for toys are BACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home