Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Guilty? Not really.

We are having a holiday from our school lessons today. No, not because it is spring break, either. In a couple of hours, the NCAA Men's Basketball tourney begins, and the first two days are always chock full of great basketball games. And on CBS nonetheless, so even us dark age "we don't have cable" types can join in the fun.

Can you tell we are sports nuts here? Every single one of us. And since our alma mater (Oklahoma State) didn't quite make the tournament this year, I will be rooting for Arizona, my parents' alma mater. The school that we grew up rooting for.

P.S. - Glad to see Danielle's kids are in the spirit too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home