Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Chocolatey Goodness

My husband and I share many things, but one thing we both share is a love for chocolate. Chocolate anything does not last long at our house, especially now that the boys are here in our lives, to share in our love of chocolate.

There is one subtle difference between my husband and myself on this issue. I fervently believe that milk chocolate, in all of its creamy goodness, is the only way to go. Colin, on the other hand, prefers the rich taste of dark chocolate. This actually works quite well, say when you purchase a bag of Hershey's miniatures - he gets the dark chocolate and I get the milk chocolate.

I decided to give Colin his little Valentine's Day treat this weekend - a bag of Hershey's Kisses Chocolate Truffle (wrapped in dark chocolate). I hadn't seen these before, and they screamed "Colin".

Normally seeing "dark chocolate" on the wrapper is plenty reason for me to keep away. But as I sat down at the computer this morning, the bag sat there. It called to me. I figured I could just try one. And now, I have quickly eaten half a dozen.
They are GOOD!

I better hide the rest of my husband's bag of candy - otherwise, there might not be any left by tonight! Of course, I could just go get another bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home