Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

This looks like fun...

...And after reading Celeste's, I am motivated.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first name. Mt middle name, Elizabeth, was also my Mom's, Grandma's, and Great-Grandma's middle name. Time will tell if we will have a daughter of our own to pass it on to.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not at all. I got all A's in school until third grade where we were first graded on handwriting. I received a C- and cried and cried and cried. Now I sort of accept the fact that my writing is horrid.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven roasted turkey breast.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Four.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Absolutely.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I am not really a cereal person. I do like Post's Blueberry morning, but is expensive.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I hate shoes. When I do wear them, I kick then off with my feet. And I slip them back on without untying them. Lazy, huh!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell Rocky Road!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I also worry obsessively.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Colin definitely. Fortunately he only travels once a year.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and no shoes (of course).

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sausage Egg English Muffin and my coffee of course!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? He-man.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? A fire in the fireplace. Pumpkin spice candles. Anything baking in the oven.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Colin.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, Basketball, Baseball, Tennis. If we had cable, I would probably have ESPN on all day long. Which is a good reason for us NOT to have cable.

25. HAIR COLOR? Black.

26. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. Oh, I am blind!

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Turkey dinner with all of the fixings.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bourne Identity.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey sweatshirt.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Cheesecake with a raspberry sauce.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? In This House of Brede.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The mouse pad was carried off by a little boy long long ago.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? American Idol.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? A baby's belly laugh. That one will cheer you up every single time.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not sure. I am sort of a "jack of all trades master of none".

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Carlisle, Pennsylvania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home