Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Painting, Quilting, and Decluttering, Oh My!

Colin is out of town this week. It doesn't happen often, so when it does hit us it is weird. Now, I do get quite a lot of work done. So far I have finished Philip's quilt and painted our master bedroom. I have been using this fabulous book to get the junk out of our cozy abode. (You should see the piles of stuff leaving our house! It is awesome!) I don't feel obliged to cook a big dinner for the boys as they are thus far content with eating chicken nuggets and frozen pizza. So the kitchen even stays clean!


But despite our productiveness, we cannot wait for Dad to be home again! We cannot wait for life to be a bit more normal!

And pictures of the quilt and rooms are coming, as soon as the camera battery is charged again. Ah...some things never change! :)

2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger nutmeg said...

Do you still want to host Book Club this month? Emily reminded me that we need to pick a date (and a book, too!)

Let me know!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home