Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our newest member

Nicholas received a Curious George stuffed animal for Christmas. Now Nicholas has loved the stories for years, even before the movie came out (which we also had to go see). So when he received this George (and even more books), I knew that George would become an important part of our lives. But...


I really didn't know it would become this intense. George goes everywhere with us. For now this is fine. Our only ground rule is that he stays in the car when we are out. Nicholas has been okay with this for the most part, although we have caught him twice trying to sneak George into Mass!

It will be interesting if we need that seat for another PERSON - Nicholas is adamant that George be buckled. Safety first!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Isn't it funny what they attach to? Glad to see he is practicing his parenting skills by buckling up George. Katie loves him too.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Well, Michele, believe me. I know what's it's like to live with a monkey who goes EVERYWHERE - even Mass. He's been a part of our family for 2 1/2 years now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home