Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

From my Kitchen Sink Part 2

We finally have our camera hooked up to our computer! This will allow me to show our daily lives as I tell about it! I have a lot of catching up to do (there were 400 pics on our camera!) so I will try to do a pic post a day. Warning - some are several months old!


For today:
This was our backyard adventure after all of the rain we had

Their collection of worms, leaves, and such - they said that they were making an aquarium! I love their imaginations!

Of course Jonathan and I stayed safely inside the kitchen and merely watched from the window. Brennan and Nicholas pleaded for us to join them; we however opted for the clean dry indoors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home