Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yard Maintenance

Problem: Dear husband is very busy lately, between full time job and finishing up thesis for masters. Mom does not feel like dragging out the lawn mower. Grass is not all that tall, but nice white weeds are sticking up a foot above the grass. Surely, Homeowners Associaton is getting concerned...

Solution: Mom, to Nicholas: Hey honey. Would you like to pick the pretty white flowers in the yard for me?


And pick them he did. Every last one. Problem solved (for now).

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Really enjoyed all these recent posts.

Hope to get together soon.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Way too funny!! I thought you were going to say he went and got his toy mower to help out.

And I know those Texas Homeowners Associations...they would be after you in a heartbeat!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Suzanne Temple said...

Now that's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home