Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pumpkin Plants

I was outside the other day with the boys, and noticed a wonderous sight. Our Halloween pumpkins, which we placed in the garden area, are alreay sprouting some great plants (perhaps confused by the warm weather we have had lately).

The bad news, however, seems to be that we are actually due for a mild freeze on Tuesday, so I need to figure out just what to do for the plants before then.

(I will post a picture when I upload photos from the camera onto the computer - the real reason that there are not many photos on my site as of yet!).

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I think you can protect them with cloth or straw. An old blanket or sheet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home