Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I think that I am due...


Jonathan is 3 days shy of being 7 months old. I can't believe it. His first tooth came in yesterday. He sits well enough to grab at objects and keep his balance. He plays way up on his hands and almost has his knees completely under him (Note to self: time to begin reminding older boys to keep those small swords and lightsabers in their room!). He also has quite the quick, grabby little hands. The kind that easily and mercilessly get tangled in long hair (even when it is pulled back).


Yep, this is about the time with each boy that I go get my hair chopped off just above the shoulders (just long enough that I can still pull it back). Jonathan got tangled up in my hair last night as a matter of fact - twice!

I think I'll go this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

Ahww, do you have to cut it?
Blessings,
Kitchen Madonna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home