Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Card Update

Yep, not done yet. I am still trying to get a decent picture, although the idea of just sending a letter with individual pictures of each boy is sounding more and more appealing. With a letter though, I feel the need to write what we have been doing the past year. I don't mind getting these letters from others, but whenever I try to write one for us, I end up thinking "this will sound so boring to everyone else".

That is really my problem. I think that our life is plenty exciting, but I realize that when it is repeated to others, they may not exactly agree. So I decide to spare them and end up just sending the standard picture card. Back to square one...

Meanwhile Brennan and Nicholas are really in the spirit of the season. Mailing letters has become a daily task that they are more than willing to do (Santa being the most popular recipient). Hey, I should just have THEM write the letter! Maybe?

Let me think about that one for a little while...

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Don't feel bad. I haven't even thought about trying the Christmas picture yet this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home