Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, October 09, 2006

In Hindsight, a Bad Idea

After a weekend of people visiting from out of town and a birthday party in addition to the normal classes at church and baseball game, it is NOT A GOOD IDEA to take 4 small boys shopping for winter clothes on Monday morning. Even if you do have a wonderfully patient brother and sister-in-law to help (I don't know what I would have done without them!).

On the up side, my husband and I will have sheets on our bed tonight that do not have a single hole in them!

Time to go fix dinner - Thank goodness there are leftovers in the fridge for tonight!

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Doesn't sound too bad. So did you come home with clothes and sheets or just sheets? Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home