Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just another great thing about having an infant is...

That you really don't need a clock any more. Time to wake up...Jonathan cries. Meal times...Jonathan cries. Older brothers' bedtime...Yep, Jonathan gets fussy then too! And then we were at the park today enjoying the beautiful weather and I totally lost track of time. Jonathan began to fuss, lo and behold, it was past 5:00 - time for dinner!

See, people who complain about what a drain babies are (financially, emotionally, etc.) just don't see the up side!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Too adorable. I agree - they come in so handy :)

Sorry we missed park day. Andrew came down sick yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home