Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

To buy versus to rent

Most movies can be rented when the mood strikes for a particular flick. Most adults want to see a film a couple of times and then that's that. Children, however, are different. Children get in a rut and watch the same movie over and over and over. Children are the reason that sometimes owning the movie is defintely more worthwhile.


This conversation is a perfect case-in-point:

Brennan: Where's the Charlotte's Web movie?

Me: Dad had to take it back to Blockbuster. We only borrowed it.

Brennan: I don't like Blockbuster. They keep taking movies that we are still watching!

Filed under "Lessons in Sharing"

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger mom-in-training said...

I know how you feel! Nathan keeps asking to watch Curious George and I keep telling him he has to wait until they show it on PBS because we took the movie back to the video store. He doesn't seem to get it!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

How absolutely adorable! I love the way kids see things! We watch everything over and over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home