Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Kitchen Sink

Margaret has a wonderful addition to posts about kitchen sinks. I love this! It is so true that the kitchen sink IS the main artery of our home (maybe this is why I do feel better when that area is clean even if the stovetop side of the kitchen is not!). Everything seems to start from there - cups of water that quench the family's thirst, meal preparation, cleaning... Even when I think of most big discussions that my husband and I end up having, every one that comes to mind took place as we both stood at our sink.

Most of all, there is no place that the boys would rather be and "help" than at the kitchen sink, although I believe that this is because water calls to little boys! Anyhow, without further ado, here is my kitchen sink, complete with happy helpers!





It's not so much the view of my particular sink (the side of our backyard) but everything that happens there that makes it so special!

2 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

"It's not so much the view of my particular sink (the side of our backyard) but everything that happens there that makes it so special!"

I totally agree with this!

Thank you so much for participating! I'll add you to my carnival today, and may I include your first name when I do so? (I'm sorry for not remembering it!) You can post it in this comment box and I'll check back a little later. :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Mom of boys said...

I am so sorry Margaret, I have been so slow checking up on my comments! I am not sure when you left this, but if you still want, my first name is Michele.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home