Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, October 23, 2006

In Brennan's World

Today we were illustrating "The Cow" by Stevenson for Brennan's Poetry book. Brennan first drew a cow eating grass and flowers in a meadow, just like the poem states. He then drew a horse because, well, horses stay with cows in meadows all of the time. I'm following this.

Then I see him draw what appears to be a black mountain on fire with an angry beast at the bottom. I asked him what that was and if it was a part of the poem. Brennan told me it was the angry bear in his volcano, and that they live next to the cow and horse in the meadow.

Only in a 5 year old's world! I love their imaginations!

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

I absolutely love it!!!!!! Yes, oh how true - only in a little boy's world.

That is so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home