Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, October 13, 2006

A Wasted Afternoon

This afternoon I had all 4 boys napping - at the same time. I had the roast and potatoes in the oven and the dinner rolls rising. It would have been the PERFECT time to go through those boxes of winter clothes or catch up on some cleaning.

Instead, I watched two season 1 episodes of Lost (rented from Blockbuster - my husband and I are now into the series and are trying to catch up!).

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Doesn't sound wasted to me. Every mom needs some time to herself to enjoy whatever makes her happy. I like to think of it as therapy for the mind, body, and soul. I take mine in the version of a nap at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home